Get involved in this family-friendly community event and have tons of fun! Numerous ways are available to get involved and leave your mark at the Lincoln County Fair! Not only can you enter your best creation in the fair, but you can also take part in making a success!
Volunteer! Individuals and groups are needed each year to help make the Fair a success. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Registration Clerk – helping fair exhibitors sign up and fill out entry forms.
- Assisting with Exhibits – this includes receiving entries, setting up displays, monitoring areas throughout the fair as a superintendent or assistant super.
- Assisting Judges – help with recordkeeping and attaching ribbons to winning exhibits
- Fair Set-up – help with setting up and decorating various areas of the fair getting it ready for the big event.
- Fair Clean-up – help with cleaning up the grounds and putting it all away safely for next year’s fair.
- Parking attendants (non-profit organization preferred) – Every year thousands of people attend the fair and they need to be told where to park. The group that takes on this task can earn a stipend for their non-profit or school group. The fees collected for parking pay for the manpower to keep the traffic flowing smoothly and the parking organized. Thank you to the Tobacco Valley Lions Club for taking on the parking duties!
- Game booth or bouncy ride attendant – Kidsville is a major attraction at the Lincoln County Fair! Volunteers who help out with K-Ville can earn a free pass or $$ for the organization of their choice.The person or Group that Supervises gets a big bonus!
Want to volunteer? Need to know more? Contact Lois Sciligo, Fair Secretary/Manager at 406-297-3471